Buy PLASMOLIFTING™ MINI online
The Plasmolifting Incubator Mini B-100 is part of the equipment chain used to produce Plasmogel. Plasmogel is a substance injected into the skin of the patient to induce aesthetically pleasing changes. Plasmogel is derived from the platelet-rich plasma (PRP) layer of the blood sample collected from the patient. This layer is obtained after undergoing centrifugation through one of the Plasmolifting centrifuges. To maintain its high-quality therapeutic effects, it has to be heated to at least 95 degrees Celsius for a certain duration using specified equipment such as the Plasmolifting Incubator Mini B-100. The Buy PLASMOLIFTING™ MINI online DRY is specifically made to cater to this function, in addition to many of the other relatable functions in terms of laboratory usage. It has an ergonomic design where test tubes can be placed easily and conveniently without much hassle; a mini dry bath with a built-in microprocessor that can control the heating block or the semiconductor refrigeration technology; and, is built for compact spaces in mind. There are two variants available: the 100L and the 100F version. The 100L has the thermo cover technology that prevents evaporation and the 100F has the fan functionality that can provide extra heat dissipation that lowers the temperature at a faster rate. The liquid crystal display (LCD) also helps to reduce footprint by displaying all the necessary information at one location. The Plasmolifting Incubator Mini B-100 is one of the most suited devices for the other Plasmolifting products as it has the needed specifications to achieve the necessary work.
- Reliable safety features in place
- Can reach temperatures that are required for Plamogel
- Efficient heating system ensures little wastage
- Can be used for other fields
- Light weight, compact and ergonomically designed
- Ensure that you have all the equipment necessary for the treatment; the Plasmolifting test tubes; the Plasmolifting centrifuge (e.g. XC-2000 or XC-2415); luer-lock 2.5ml syringes; 23G needles for injections; 21G to 23G peripheral venous catheters; and, finally the Plasmolifting thermostat (i.e. Mini B-100).
- Collect the patient’s blood through strict aseptic technique while also following established guidelines.
- Place the Plasmolifting test tube into the centrifuge.
- Balance the centrifuge with another test tube as required. Refer to the centrifuge manual as required for more specific instructions.
- Set the centrifuge to rotate at 4000 rpm for at least five minutes.
- Extract the platelet-rich plasma layer and deposit it into another test tube.
- Preheat the Mini B-100 to 95 degrees Celsius for eight minutes.
- Place the test tube with the platelet-rich plasma layer into the thermostat.
- Set the timing based on the amount collected; 0.5 to 0.8ml, set to four minutes, 0.8 to 1 ml, set to five minutes, and 1 to 1.14ml, set to six to seven minutes.
- Let it rest for two minutes before injecting into the patient’s skin.
- Clean the injection area on the patient as required and inject following standardized protocols.
She is very professional and has a great talent!!
I will be using her services for ALL of my product descriptions!
Thank you so much, you have helped me get my listings online much faster than ever before! I highly recommend!
She is great. Love the descriptions. I’ll come back again. Thank you
sara muller –
I want to warn against buying items from this company because it is a criminal company. i made an order from them a Week ago and i paid the good about 500$ but they did not send me the items . i tried to contact them severl time but unfortunately i did not receive an answer from them . i will report them to the police……… so please do not buy anything from this company.
Super fast and as good as always.
and quality descriptions delivered. Looking forward to purchasing her product many,
Wow Wow Wow Delaney immediately understood the soul of my company and was able to capture it in the description.
I liked that her product were very clear.