Buy PLASMOLIFTING™ CENTRIFUGE online
Plasmolifting is a non-toxic and non-surgical unique regenerative method developed by two Russian physicians, Renat R. Akhmerov and Roman F. Zarudy, after years of research. This medical treatment involves separating the patient’s own blood via centrifugation into autologous platelet-rich plasma (PRP), red blood cells, and white blood cells. The PRP is then injected into the tissues to stimulate tissue regeneration. Plasmolifting PRP Gel is one of the important components of the Plasmolifting medical device. It is a sterile and disposable separating thixotropic gel that contains sodium citrate-based anticoagulant to prevent the contained blood from coagulating. Once the blood had been drawn into the tube, it is centrifuged. This process results in an autologous PRP that is in a gel form, Plasmogel. This can then be injected to correct various aesthetic imperfections like deep wrinkles and undefined facial features and contours. You need the following components in order to perform Plasmolifting therapy efficiently:
- Plasmolifting PRP Gel: This is the separating gel in which the blood must be placed so that it can be separated into PRP and red and white blood cells.
- Buy PLASMOLIFTING™ CENTRIFUGE online XC 2000 or XC 2415: This is the centrifuge machine that will process the tube containing the blood sample into PRP and red and white blood cells.
- Plasmolifting Incubator Mini B 100: This machine helps to heat and process the PRP into the easily injectable viscous gel form, Plasmogel.
Each box of Plasmolifting PRP Gel comes with ten 9ml high quality borosilicate medical glass tubes preloaded with the anticoagulant and thixotropic separating gel. The tubes are also double packed to maintain the sterility of the gel. The medical device remains sterile until the package is opened. Store this medical device at room temperature away from sunlight, moisture, and heat. This is a product of Industrie Biomediche & Farmaceutiche, an Italian company.
WHAT IS IT USED FOR?
Plasmolifting PRP Gel is designed to be used to centrifuge patient’s blood to obtain autologous Plasmogel. When used in aesthetic dermatology, this nourishing gel is indicated for the following dermal concerns:
- Wrinkles, nasolabial folds, perioral lines, periorbital lines, and forehead lines.
- Unintentional loss of facial volume, especially in the mid-face region (cheeks and cheekbones).
- Lack of defined facial contours like cheekbones, chin, lips, and jawlines.
- Acne scars
- Skin laxity caused by gradual weakening of underlying skin structure.
Plasmogel can be injected into various areas like the face, neck, décolletage, and back of hands and feet. The plasma helps to rejuvenate the skin by producing growth factors that are much needed as the building blocks for the proliferation and maturation of healthier dermal cells like collagen and elastin. Treated skin will appear plumper, smoother, precisely sculpted, and more youthful.