Buy HYMOVIS® GERMAN online
Hymovis is available as a set of two 5 ml capacity single-use syringes, with each one containing 3 ml of injectable gel for treating osteoarthritic knee pains. The syringes contain a viscoelastic hydrogel which is sterile as well as non-pyrogenic in nature. The gel mimics the action of natural hyaluronan present in decreasing quantities in the knee joints. By supplementing the hyaluronan in the body, Hymovis improves joint-flexibility and reduces pain in the knees.
What is Buy HYMOVIS® GERMAN online?
HYMOVIS® GERMAN is an orthopedic injectable intended to provide viscosupplementation to patients afflicted with knee osteoarthritis. Individuals with knee osteoarthritis experience joint pain, stiffness, and swelling that worsens with time, ultimately resulting in debilitation and loss of mobility. In these patients, Hymovis can help improve symptoms of pain and joint swelling, through the addition of lubrication and shock absorbance to the joint that helps protect the knee from further damage. Not only that, Hymovis injections can also alleviate knee inflammation normally present in afflicted knees, slowing down disease progression. Hymovis can help patients who have not responded to standard treatments including physical therapy and analgesics. In 2015, this product received Food and Drug Administration (FDA) approval for these indications. This product is a viscous hyaluronic acid-based hydrogel that is manufactured without the presence of a cross-linking agent. Hymovis is made by Fidia Pharma, a pharmaceutical company whose parent company is headquartered in Italy.
What products does the Hymovis brand consist of?
How much do these products cost?
- Hymovis: $579–$599
What are the benefits of HYMOVIS® GERMAN products?
- Product emulates healthy synovial fluid: This knee injectable is made using a unique manufacturing process that results in a non-crosslinked hyaluronan with biomechanical properties extremely similar to hyaluronan found in the synovial fluid present in the human joint. As a result, patients enjoy enhanced effects due to the effective restoration of rheological properties in the diseased joint.
- Increased joint residence time: Multiple clinical studies have shown that Hymovis stays in the knee joint for longer, thereby providing longer-lasting lubrication and cushioning effects.
- Convenient 2-dose treatment regimen: Hymovis is administered in fewer doses than other knee injections, reducing chances of adverse events and increasing patient compliance.
- Non-avian main ingredient: No allergy testing is needed prior to Hymovis injections.
How long do the results of these orthopedic injectables last?
For patients with knee osteoarthritis, Hymovis treatment results in pain relief that can last for up to six months.
Is there recovery time associated with Hymovis products?
There is minimal recovery time associated with Hymovis injections.
Are they safe?
HYMOVIS® GERMAN products are generally safe for use. However, like all medicines, Hymovis treatment may result in undesired reactions and are contradicted in certain situations.
Hymovis’s products are contraindicated in the following types of patients:
- patients with known hypersensitivity to hyaluronate products or gram-positive bacterial proteins
- patients with infections or skin diseases in the area of the planned injection site
- pregnant women, breastfeeding mothers or children
These may not be all the contraindications for Hymovis’s products. Some Hymovis products may have different contraindications from other products in the brand. Refer to the package insert of a Hymovis product for more information on its particular contraindications.