Buy DUROLANE® online
Each package contains 1 syringe pre-filled with 3ml of sterile, viscoelastic Durolane gel. A product information leaflet is also included, where details on side effects, contraindications, and precautions associated with this treatment may be located.
Buy DUROLANE® online 60mg/3ml to treat knee pain in osteoarthritis (OA). Help your patients achieve pain-free living and place your order today! We strive to offer you the lowest wholesale prices on your desired medical supplies, so we will try our best to match or beat a lower price elsewhere. You can make your purchases by phone via one of our customer service representatives, or you can securely order your desired products via our website.
Free shipping worldwide is available with a low minimum purchase amount. Learn more here
What is Durolane 60mg/3ml?
Durolane 60mg/3ml is a clear, viscous injectable gel consisting of highly-purified hyaluronic acid. Clinically, Durolane 60mg/3ml is indicated for the treatment of OA knee pain in osteoarthritis in those who have responded inadequately to simple analgesics like acetaminophen, or conservative non-pharmacological therapy. Durolane 60mg/3ml is a product of Q-Med AB.
What are the features of Durolane 60mg/3ml?
- Safe formulation: Durolane 60mg/3ml has obtained FDA approval for use. Its safety has been extensively tested in clinical studies.
- NAHSA technology: The naturally entangled hyaluronic acid chains in Durolane are stabilized using the innovative NAHSA technology.
- Ingredients of non-animal origin: The hyaluronic acid in the injectable is bio-synthesized through bacterial fermentation. It is not known to cause immunogenic reactions.
What accessories/items come with Durolane 60mg/3ml?
- 1 prefilled 3 ml glass syringe
- 1 package insert
How does DUROLANE® 60mg/3ml work?
Durolane provides both cushioning and lubrication for the joint, preventing the bones from rubbing together. This ultimately reduces pain and inflammation.
What are the ingredients of DUROLANE® 60mg/3ml?
- Stabilized Sodium Hyaluronate (20mg)
- Sodium Chloride (9mg)
- Potassium Dihydrogen Phosphate (0.03mg)
- Disodium Hydrogen Phosphate Dihydrate (0.14mg)
- Water for Injection
Frequently Asked Questions
How long do results last?
Durolane 60mg/3ml is formulated to deliver durable results, providing prolonged pain relief.
What is the expected recovery time for my patients?
Durolane is administered via minimally invasive injection, therefore requires minimal recovery time.
What are some important safety tips to follow when using this product?
- It is important to remove any joint effusion before administering Durolane.
- The effectiveness and safety Durolane 60mg/3ml in joints other than the knee have not been established. Do not inject Durolane 60mg/3ml extra-articularly, intra-vascularly (or in the synovial capsule/tissues).
- Do not use Durolane 60mg/3ml concomitantly with disinfectants that contain quaternary ammonium salts (sodium hyaluronate may precipitate in their presence).