Buy CINGAL online
Available in prefilled 5ml syringes, Cingal is sterile mixture comprising a hyaluronic Acid-steroidal combination that is prescribed for relieving symptoms of osteoarthritic knee problems.
Buy Cingal to treat pain in osteoarthritis. Help your patients achieve healthy living and place your order today! We strive to offer you the lowest wholesale prices on your desired medical supplies, so we will try our best to match or beat a lower price elsewhere. You can make your purchases by phone via one of our customer service representatives, or you can securely order your desired products via our website.
Free shipping worldwide is available with a low minimum purchase amount. Learn more here
What is Buy CINGAL online?
Cingal is a hyaluronic acid gel that contains micronized steroid particles. In patients who are unresponsive to pain medications (or conservative non-pharmacologic therapy), Cingal is injected intra-articularly to treat knee pain associated with osteoarthritis (OA). This orthopedic injection is manufactured by a Bedford-based pharmaceutical company known as Anika Therapeutics, Inc.
What are the features of Cingal?
- Higher efficacy: This cortisone-containing formulation is clinically proven to be more effective than hyaluronic acid alone.
- Dual action formulation: Cingal contains two different pain-relieving ingredients, which work synergistically to provide rapid, lasting symptomatic relief.
What accessories/items come with Cingal?
- 1 4 mL sterile pre-filled syringe
- One package insert
- One traceability label
How does Cingal work?
CINGAL works by replenishing the synovial fluid in the knee joint, thereby restoring lubrication. Plus, it provides the affected joint with cushioning effects, helping to prevent disease progression. At the same time, is able to offer short-term pain relief by mitigating inflammation and reducing swelling.
What are the ingredients of ?
- Sodium Hyaluronate (88.0 mg)
- Triamcinolone Hexacetonide (18.0 mg)
- Polysorbate 80 (8.0 mg)
- Sorbitol (200.0 mg)
- Sodium Phosphate, Monobasic (1.2 mg)
- Sodium Phosphate, Dibasic (6.0 mg)
- USP water for injection
Frequently Asked Questions
How long do results last?
This highly effective injection is able to provide long-lasting pain relief.
What is the expected recovery time for my patients?
generally does not need recovery time.
What are some important safety tips to follow when using this product?
- Do not administer Cingal to pregnant patients (or those who suspect they might be pregnant).
- Avoid injecting l into the knees of patients who have skin diseases or infections in the area of the injection site.
- Do not administer Cingal to patients with known allergy to hexacetonide preparations or hyaluronate preparations
What are the most common side effects?
- Facial flushing
- Injection site pain
- Local swelling
- stiffness of the knee
- Skin atrophy
- Post-injection flare